What We Believe
Our beliefs are what our hopes are built on, they strengthen our faith and help establish our way of life.
Thank you for taking the time to review these precious truths we hold so dear.
- We believe in the One True God in the persons of God the Father, God the Son (Jesus Christ), and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God and thereby the standard from which we judge all things.
- We believe that all of mankind are born as sinners and are separated from God. If they remain in this state it will result in a just and certain punishment.
- We believe the only way to rescued from the sure and just punishment is through belief in the Lord Jesus Christ who shed his blood on the cross to pay for the penalty of sin on our behalf.
- We believe in water baptism by immersion for believers only and the privilege to partake in the Lords Supper (Communion) for believers only.
- We believe in the present day government and equipping ministries of Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor and Teacher, the pattern of Divine Church Government as shown in the fourth chapter of Ephesians and the Book of Acts, and the Scriptural pattern of the local church being governed by Pastors and Elders who are accountable to Oversight ministries while sharing leadership for the church.
- We believe in the New Testament structure of the Church as being involved in both the Sunday Congregational meeting as well as weekly smaller groups meeting in homes.
- We believe in the Body of Christ, both Universal and the Church Local, as revealed in the Bible, and the importance of each individual member, and of the God given functions of each member as recognized by the Church and it’s Leadership.
- We believe in the Virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death, triumphant resurrection, ascension and sanctification of Jesus Christ, and his soon return and reign upon planet earth.
- We believe in the justification and sanctification of the believer through the finished work of Jesus Christ, and the resurrection of the believer to an incorruptible body.
- We believe in the availability of a personal Pentecost for all Christians today, and the full working of the gifts of the Holy Spirit as prescribed in the book of Corinthians.
- We believe the goal of the Church is to advance Christ’s Kingdom through the declaration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the making of Disciples for Him.
We sincerely hope this brief overview of our beliefs has been beneficial to you. It is our intent that it will provide you with an introduction to who were are as a local fellowship of believers. We welcome any questions you might have regarding any of these beliefs, as it is a delight to know someone is interested in discovering our basis of faith.